- Facilitates daily motivational orientations for newly referred HRA CareerCompass clients. Conducts workshops on self-assessment and introduces on-line tools that are used in a group setting. Assessments workshops topics include: interest, skills, values, etc.
- Provides job readiness workshops for program participants on such topics as: resume preparation and writing, introduction to business sectors, online job applications and follow up, job search tools, using email, interviewing skills, workplace ethics, soft skills and business conduct, networking and financial literacy
- Conducts workshops utilizing prepared curricula and appropriate training materials, integrating vocational concepts and employment activities in a classroom setting. Plans and implements workshop activities to reflect participants’ needs, job readiness and skills level. Assists in the development of job preparation curricula
- Conducts interactive facilitation allowing for questions, comments and discussion from clients
- Integrates relevant on-line computer sites and available tutorials to supplement and enhance classroom instruction
- Maintain and execute documentation and workflow through computer-based programs and technology that draws on basic software/computer skill set
- Identifies immediately job ready clients and refers them to Internship and Placement Coordinator(s)
- Maintains contact with Career Services Coordinator to track and update client progress
Performs other duties as assigned.