Designs, updates and trains staff on program standards and procedures related to intake and assessment, vocational case management, creation of service plan, job preparation and employment services, and referral to next career pathways programming.
- Designs, updates and trains staff on program standards and procedures related to intake and assessment, vocational case management, creation of service plan, job preparation and employment services, and referral to next career pathways programming.
- Develops and maintains collaborative working relationships between referral source, Career Pathways vendors including Career Advance programs, Career Education Services or HRA Service Engagement to provide a smooth transition from referral source through all program activities.
- Assists the Program Director in developing services tailored to meet the unique needs of CareerCompass clients. Works collaboratively with staff to identify, design, and implement new initiatives.
- Identifies trends, and develop and implement new operational systems to improve CareerCompass operations and reporting functions. Reviews all final products to ensure it meets program requirements and continue to redefine to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Performs quality assurance reviews on all data collection to ensure maximization of operational efficiency. Assists in the preparation and distribution of statistical and information reports to NADAP senior management and HRA.
- Assists program administration to determine policies and define scope of services to be rendered within program.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with HRA and other community based organizations.
- Participates in hiring and training of staff, special project consultants and interns.
- Develops systems and initiatives for specialized projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Management experience in workforce development program or similar social service setting preferred.
- Experience in resource development, case management and employment services.
- Works with web-based systems and databases.
- Demonstrates keyboarding proficiency and accuracy for web-based case management system.
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with public assistance clients from various socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Maintain professional ethics related to confidentiality of client information.
- Must have a keen eye for detail to ensure all materials are accurate and presentable.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.