Career Services Coordinator provides clients with career counseling and career decision making assistance to ensure the achievement of their employment goals. Assist clients with identifying career opportunities pre- and post-employment.
Conduct individual assessments and intakes to determine employment readiness, occupational goals, and to create employment strategy plans
- Facilitates group orientation, intakes, and employment enhancement seminars. Assist clients in addressing work readiness barriers
- Recruits and screens clients for program enrollments. Maintains accurate files including documentation of client placement and weekly follow up for retention
- Collaborates with other team members to coordinate and facilitate employment readiness, placement, and retention activities (open houses, job fairs, and informational breakfasts)
- Maintains continuous communication with programs to monitor client. Maintains a tracking system and prepares weekly and monthly status reports for management
- Design and facilitate educational workshops for CES client base in the areas of job readiness, mock interviewing, resume development, and business etiquette
- Develop community based resources of education, training, workplace clothing provisions, childcare, substance dependency treatment, housing, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by NADAP management