- Facilitates computer resource room workshops for program participants on such topics as: resume preparation and writing, using email, basic online job search navigation, self-assessment, and introduces on-line tools that are used in a group setting. Assessments workshops topics include: interest, skills, values, etc.
- Responsible for creating and updating resumes, and cover letters for all enrolled clients within 10 days of enrollment. Identifies immediately job ready clients and refers them to Internship & Placement Coordinator.
- Assists with workshop coverage as needed utilizing prepared curricula and appropriate training materials, integrating vocational concepts and employment activities in a classroom setting.
- Conducts interactive facilitation allowing for questions, comments and discussion from clients.
- Integrates relevant on-line computer sites and available tutorials to supplement and enhance classroom instruction.
- Complete administrative tasks including copying, scanning, and documenting client work and progress in Web Based Systems including Credible and NYCWAY.
- Integrates relevant on-line computer sites and available tutorials to support and enhance classroom instruction.
- Maintains contact with Career Services Coordinator to track and update client progress.
- Attends and participates in meetings, staff development sessions and in-service training as assigned.
Performs other duties as assigned.Performs other duties as assigned.